Skip to main content

Halloween Tag w/ Pastel Skies

Hey!
So recently I got contacted by Pastel Skies asking if I wanted to do a fun Halloween inspired tag and of course I said yes!
She found some fun questions we could both do and at the end I'll link to her blog so you can check out the answers to her questions :)

I love Halloween, sadly I don't really celebrate because my neighbourhood isn't the "safest" and knowing me I'd probably fight the neighbours for not giving me any candy but that doesn't mean I don't like seeing pictures of people celebrating online!
Although seeing everyone lose their heads over Starbucks's Pumpkin spice latte's coming back out is quite irritating but this post isn't suppose to be a rant so lets get onto the questions.

...

1. What is your favourite Halloween movie?
Addams Family Values, definitely.
Always makes me laugh, I could literally watch it back to back.
Fun fact: my favourite character is of course Wednesday Addams and as much as I love the first movie, I always found the sequel much better.
2. On a scale from 1-10, how much do you enjoy Halloween?
A 6 probably, I don't go trick or treating or dress up because I'm boring and lazy but I do love the Halloween decorations and Halloween inspired food that comes out.
3. What is your 
best Halloween memory?
I attempted to go trick or treating with my cousins once dressed as bloody mary but I was in a rich neighbourhood and we could see into the peoples houses and they seemed really annoyed with like...life so we didn't knock on so we got no candy but to make me feel better, my cousins dropped a pack of polos into my bag.
Thanks cousins.
4. Have you always been a Halloween lover?
I guess?
I'm more of a Halloween food lover (;
5. How do you get into the Halloween spirit?
I watch Dan&Phils spooky gaming week and look at memes.
Here's an example.


6. Favo
urite Halloween decorations?
Jack-o-lanterns
7. Favo
urite halloween/fall scent?
The smell of death.

Jokes, I have no clue.
8. Favo
urite halloween candy?
I don't really have one?
I like Halloween but I'm not some huge Halloween head, candy is candy ;p
9. Vampires
, werewolves or zombies?
VAMPIRES
10. What is your
 weirdest fear?
I only have one.
B I R D S
They're absolute demons.
11. Would you rather go to a Halloween party or go trick or treating?
Halloween party of course, my friends and family rarely have parties but when they do.
ITS
A
BIG
DEAL

(omg whilst I was typing this, I just found out that my family is having a party on Saturday, YES!)
12. If you could have a spooky halloween pet (black cat, owl, bat, rat, wolf), what would you pick
I'd go for a wolf but not one that stays in my house, I'd want a huge , cute protector wolf that chills in the woods with its pack and visit me from time to time, especially if I need it to tear someone's throat out.

Haha...just kidding!

..not really..

But anyways, those were the questions and to be honest, they were really fun to answer!
For those who are reading you should definitely check out Pastel Skies's blog with her answers to the questions :)
The link to her blog is:
 http://pastelskiesx.blogspot.co.uk/
Her layout is gorgeous and her posts are amazing!
(I love how pretty the pictures she takes are, like seriously <3)

Comments

  1. Thanks for the collab really loved your post and your Halloween memory was so funny :) Also we have the same favourite Halloween decoration!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for getting the awesome questions and omg wow!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, feel free to leave one xo

Popular posts from this blog

My Thoughts On Going Back To School

So I was inspired by a girl named Izzy to talk about my thoughts on going back to school and I thought it was a great idea! I personally have an extremely strong opinion on school so when I talk about it I speak with 0 filter. I hate school with a fiery passion. (See, I do not sugar coat my hatred) I hate the teachers. I hate the homework. I hate the learning. And I sure as hell hate the horrendous uniform. Seeing my friends is the only thing that convinces me to get up at 6:45 every morning and attend. ..Well that and the occasional bake sales.. Luckily enough I live in the Uk so I don't start school till September the 4th (On a Thursday) But I have so many assignments I haven't completed yet. I even have a Food Technology assignment where I have to bake 5 things and take a picture of them and send them to my teacher. Yeah.. like that's happening I'll probably just steal some from a cooking website. ..Wow I'm just the perfect

Why I'm Envious Of Americans

So as some of you may know, I went back to school.. -.- I absolutely hate it and I've only been back for 2 days *sigh* Since this is a pretty important year I'll probably have to stick to posting once a week by completing posts and uploading them on the weekend.  Although whenever I get holidays I will vow to post as much as I can without getting annoying. Now in case you're wondering: Why not complete multiple posts on the weekends and save them as drafts? I wanted to but I realised its better to wait a few days so fresh ideas can come out then type loads of boring rambly ideas in an hour. Hope you understand where I'm coming from :) Anyways lets get onto what I'm supposed to be talking about shall we? At first I was going to talk about answers to questions people have for British people since I'm British but instead I thought It would be better to talk about my envy for Americans Trust me, this is not as serious/evil as it sou

So My Prom Is Next Year...

So recently I done a collab with Caroline Reinhart and we both talked about Prom, you can check out my post here: http://www.emojicorn.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/guest-post-my-first-prom-experience-by.html The thing is, I happily made that post knowing I would not have prom for at least another 2 years. Yeah.. my prom is in 8 months. 8 Months You may be wondering, prom is fun, what's bad about that? Back in primary school it would've been fun but not now, definitely not. I'm not sure why I feel this way but I just really don't want a prom, the stress of trying to look good with probably land me in hospital and my school severely lacks the 'Troy And Gabriella Romance' it so desperately needs. I mean seriously there's more romance between me and my phone than there is in the school, and that's saying something. I'm probably just going to buy a cheap dress from Primark, literally no one cares what you look like and I re