Skip to main content

It's Over! Now What Do I Do?


Its over!
My GCSE's, along with everyone else's are over!

I cannot tell you how relieved I am, I threw away all my books which felt great and now I am free to enjoy my summer.

But now the question is, what am I going to do for about 10 weeks?
I've not joined any camps or outdoor activities but I do have plans!

So for this weeks post I'm going to compile my summer plans, in an attempt to be interesting instead of leaving my blog un-updated, which would be dumb since I have so much free time on my hands.

1. LOSE WEIGHT

This is my main priority because for some someone who just turned 16, (on the 31st of May btw) my weight is a huge issue. (Pun intended?)
Now firstly, if you saw me in real life, you'd probably think I was skinny, which is what the majority of my friends think but I think that's due to what I wear, most of my clothes look very slimming but in all reality but stomach is not flat.
I'd love for it to be flat but my weight fluctuates and I bloat a lot plus I have a stupidly slow metabolism so yeah.. weight loss isn't easy for me.
But for this summer I want to change that, I'm buying a Teatox from Amazon (which I might review)
Its the 21 Day Teatox from The Little Health Company and I've been wanting to try it for a very long time and although I'm a little sceptical since most of the comments don't talk hugely on "massive weight loss" I'll do it anyway since its pretty cheap (£13.99) and I don't really want to spend £32 on fit tea.
I'll try to be healthy during the teatox and do exercise as well as drinking a little green tea to maximise the results.

2. Step Out Of My Comfort Zone

This is also something I am trying to do more, I normally play it safe and stay inside my house but this summer I want to talk to different people and try things I've never tried before (and I'm not talking about weed or anything like that haha)

3. Get A Boyfriend

Now I don't want to stress over this but I HATE BEING SINGLE, I have great friends and everything but sometimes I just feel like something is missing so if there happens to be a guy that walks into my life this summer, I wouldn't be opposed to it.
Obviously I'm not going to go on some Sherlock search for a guy to cuddle but that doesn't mean I wont keep my eye out ;)

4. Go To The Dentist

My teeth are dreadful.
And in pain right now, omg help.

5. Have Fun?

This may be an obvious one but after every holiday I always regret not having tons of fun, I normally just stay inside on my laptop watching horror movies, which is fun but only to an extent.
I want to get my nails done and meet cute boys and go to parties. But lets be realistic, those things will probably never happen.

Sigh.


I hope you guys are making the most of your summer holidays.
Feel free to tell me in the comments!
And if you have any suggestions for my next post, leave that in the comments too!
Bye!

(Update: I started typing this post on a Saturday and now its Tuesday and my teatox has been ordered and will be arriving on Thursday! I'm beyond excited to start trying it out! I've already received an email from them about diet tips and a free pdf book about weight loss, whoop!)

Comments

  1. It's okay if your stomach is not flat. Losing weight should be decided on whether your actual weight is out of the normal range, not based on what you think you look like.
    Like, I read about people losing weight trying to reduce folds in their body when they bend around and stuff and I'm like omg stop. I'm underweight, I probably have the kind of physique all these people would love to have (I eat whatever I want, nothing changes) and I have folds on my stomach when I bend over?? It's?? Not?? Something ?? That goes away?? By reducing weight!!?? It's totally normal!!!
    Anyway, that's just a random thought I had. Of course, taking tea and exercising is a great goal to work towards. Just make sure you stay anchored to reality and not get swept up by ridiculous weight ideals :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, don't worry I'm not planning on losing a huge amount of weight but i feel like it's something needed due to my habit of just eating and eating when i get bored which is making even my huge clothes feel tighter, so that isn't great. I actually got the tea this morning and it's working wonders already so I'm extremely happy but wanting to lose the folds in your body, that's a little extreme haha i would never go as far as those people!

      Delete
  2. Maybe just train your abs this summer instead of lose weight? I mean, I've gained weight this year but I did this workout that focused on abs so my stomach still looks very flat :P
    Stepping out of your comfort zone will give you same great things to blog about ;)

    x Envy
    Lost in Translation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ab workouts are something I really need to do, its just the ab pain I feel the next day stops me from making it an everyday workout! And I totally think so too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, feel free to leave one xo

Popular posts from this blog

My Thoughts On Going Back To School

So I was inspired by a girl named Izzy to talk about my thoughts on going back to school and I thought it was a great idea! I personally have an extremely strong opinion on school so when I talk about it I speak with 0 filter. I hate school with a fiery passion. (See, I do not sugar coat my hatred) I hate the teachers. I hate the homework. I hate the learning. And I sure as hell hate the horrendous uniform. Seeing my friends is the only thing that convinces me to get up at 6:45 every morning and attend. ..Well that and the occasional bake sales.. Luckily enough I live in the Uk so I don't start school till September the 4th (On a Thursday) But I have so many assignments I haven't completed yet. I even have a Food Technology assignment where I have to bake 5 things and take a picture of them and send them to my teacher. Yeah.. like that's happening I'll probably just steal some from a cooking website. ..Wow I'm just the perfect

Why I'm Envious Of Americans

So as some of you may know, I went back to school.. -.- I absolutely hate it and I've only been back for 2 days *sigh* Since this is a pretty important year I'll probably have to stick to posting once a week by completing posts and uploading them on the weekend.  Although whenever I get holidays I will vow to post as much as I can without getting annoying. Now in case you're wondering: Why not complete multiple posts on the weekends and save them as drafts? I wanted to but I realised its better to wait a few days so fresh ideas can come out then type loads of boring rambly ideas in an hour. Hope you understand where I'm coming from :) Anyways lets get onto what I'm supposed to be talking about shall we? At first I was going to talk about answers to questions people have for British people since I'm British but instead I thought It would be better to talk about my envy for Americans Trust me, this is not as serious/evil as it sou

So My Prom Is Next Year...

So recently I done a collab with Caroline Reinhart and we both talked about Prom, you can check out my post here: http://www.emojicorn.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/guest-post-my-first-prom-experience-by.html The thing is, I happily made that post knowing I would not have prom for at least another 2 years. Yeah.. my prom is in 8 months. 8 Months You may be wondering, prom is fun, what's bad about that? Back in primary school it would've been fun but not now, definitely not. I'm not sure why I feel this way but I just really don't want a prom, the stress of trying to look good with probably land me in hospital and my school severely lacks the 'Troy And Gabriella Romance' it so desperately needs. I mean seriously there's more romance between me and my phone than there is in the school, and that's saying something. I'm probably just going to buy a cheap dress from Primark, literally no one cares what you look like and I re