Skip to main content

The Liebster Award (x2)


I know how long I've been gone for and all I can say is:

MOCK.
EXAMS.

I have spent literally no time outside of my bedroom because I have been buried in my textbooks, that is why my posting has been very limited.
If only I could live in a perfect world where I could post regularly.
But anyways moving on...
I few weeks ago I noticed that I got nominated for two Liebster awards and I was honestly so excited when I found out because I saw people being nominated when I just started blogging and I really wanted to be nominated, I was even going to make a post about wanting to be nominated but looking back I realise how stupid it sounded but I couldn't help it, I wanted to be nominated and now I have and I think its awesome!

So I thank Zelus from My Hopeful Pencil and Dottie from Teenage Dirtbag for nominating me!



What I am going to do is answer both sets of questions that I was given by Zelus and Dottie and then I will give list the questions for those I nominate!



By the way, I just thought it would be interesting to say but as I am typing this I am currently listening to Melanie Martinez- Pity Party so forgive me if I get some of the lyrics tangled up in this post.



Zelus's Questions:


1.  If you had to live the rest of your life seeing only one colour (but with shades of that colour) what would it be?
Definitely blue, I think it's a gorgeous colour, especially teal.
2. One word that describes you?
Energetic.
3. What's your blog's total viewcount, and when was it started?
As of this moment, my total blog view count is 5401 pageviews and my blog started on Friday the 13th of March 2015
4. One thing you first notice of the opposite gender (e.g. eyes/smile), and describe what you like about that in detail ;)
Probably their hair, I like the way it moves and how poofy it is XD
5.  Earliest childhood memory?
It's probably not my 'earliest' memory but I vividly remember whenever I got to nursery I'd sit super sensibly so I could help take the tricycles out in the morning.
That sh*t was serious.
6. What's a language that you'd like to learn?
I'd love to know how to speak French, ironic because I had the chance to but I chose Spanish instead for GCSE because I found French hard.
Probably should have payed attention in class
7. What's your zodiac, and how much (/10) does the descriptions of your zodiac describe you?
Gemini and its probably a 12/10 because Geminis are known to be duplicitous and stubborn which I agree with in my case but I'm not duplicitous in a bad way, I'm two faced as in I'll have a split personality, so with my friends I'll be super crazy and excitable but I can quickly adapt to the environment I'm in if I'm with different people. That's why my not-so-close friends think I'm quiet and my best friends think I'm too loud :') and with the whole stubborn thing, I wont even disagree I'm a stubborn girl, sometimes I just cant help it but the positive things my horoscope say are, I am gentle, curious and ready for fun which is true.
HOWEVER I AM TERRIBLY INDECISIVE
8. What could you do as a child that you can't do now?
Bounce on a bouncy castle without getting super strange looks
9. What word do you love the sound of?
Cotton, I'd honestly name my future daughter that.
10. Post a photo that you feel best brings out your photography skills? (Here's a chance to subtely show off your photography skills)
Yeah, my photography skills suck and my camera sucks even more so have a raging pepe instead.
Its my aesthetic.


11. What would be your 11:11 wish now?
Probably to have a super funny boyfriend.
#singleneverreadytomingle

Dottie's Questions:

1. What would be your desert island album? (Basically if you could only listen to one album for the rest of time, what would it be?) 
Probably Nicki Minaj- Roman Reloaded
2.What is your favourite quote, and why? 
I don't know what I love this quote so much, I just really do.
3. What three people do you look up to the most, and why? 
I only really look up to my mum just because she's my hero.
I think she's inspiring and even though she's been through a lot she still wakes up with a smile on her face and continues to work hard.
4. What was the last whole album you purchased? 
I've actually never bought an album.
5. If you could see any band (ever to exist) live, what band would it be, and why? 
One direction probably? Or maybe Panic! At The Disco.
Probably because they are the only bands I actually know.
6. Coffee shop or restaurant, and why? 
Restaurant definitely, I love the atmosphere and the anticipation of waiting for my food, plus the food is always 10 times better than coffee shops.
7. Do you prefer going to the cinema, or watching movies at home? 
Cinemas, my TV is miniscule
8. What medium is best for playing music (vinyl, CD, iTunes, tape...)? 
Does YouTube count?
9. Do you have a "usual" drink in a coffee shop? 
In coffee shops such as starbucks or costa, no because I rarely visit both shops but if I'm in need of a hot drink I'll probably buy a hot chocolate from Greggs (its a bakery if you don't know) but I'd much rather prefer if they sold Peppermint tea
10. What three words would you use to describe your style? 
Fun, confused and ever-changing
11. Why did you start your blog, and how do you want it's future to be (e.g. professional, personal, etc.) ? 
I started it because I thought it'd be cool to have a place to share my stories and I wanted to connect with other people that had a blog too as well as people that were genuinely interested in what I had to say. In the future I would love for my blog to be much more "busier"
What I mean is I would love for the comments to turn into a place where everyone is talking to eachother because hey, I'm a social person myself
And those were the questions!
For the Liebster Award I nominate:

Eve Patchett From Pen & Key
Catalina Blue From The Lunar Descent
Nadia White From Not Yet Defined
Verity Grace From Laughing My Heart Out

(You're supposed to nominate 11 bloggers but I literally did not know who else to tag)
For my nominees your questions are:

1. What do you think is your best trait?
2. What do you think is your worst trait?
3. What did you want to be when you were little? (If you can remember!)
4. If you had to live off one type of food and one type of drink, what would they be?
5. What type of people do you think your blog attracts? E.g Music lovers or Beauty lovers
6. What song could get you up and dancing with no regrets?
7. Would you prefer to be super smart with no sense of humour or super funny but not smart?
8. How many hours do you think you use the internet a day?
9. What was/is your favourite subject at school?
10. What time did you wake up this morning?
11. What's your favourite sweet/ candy?

Thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. Thanks for nominating me! I really like the questions you've put up and I can't wait to answer these :)

    Sitting quietly so you get to take out tricycles sounds like you were a pretty smart little kid those days xD

    the-emo-wolverine-writes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'm glad you like the questions!
      And I was a cunning little kid back then, I had the evilest smile on my face when I was picked and the other kids weren't xD

      Delete
  2. I just realized you nominated me and I'm super honored. Unfortunately, I deleted my blog. :( It was one of those things where I had a real passion for it for a while, but then it kind of faded, ya know? But thanks for nominating me and you deserved the nomination yourself. I LOVE your blog and think that it can go really far. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I realised the other day, so sad your blogging hobby died out :( and thank you so much, I hope it will go far in future! :)) <3 x

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, feel free to leave one xo

Popular posts from this blog

My Thoughts On Going Back To School

So I was inspired by a girl named Izzy to talk about my thoughts on going back to school and I thought it was a great idea! I personally have an extremely strong opinion on school so when I talk about it I speak with 0 filter. I hate school with a fiery passion. (See, I do not sugar coat my hatred) I hate the teachers. I hate the homework. I hate the learning. And I sure as hell hate the horrendous uniform. Seeing my friends is the only thing that convinces me to get up at 6:45 every morning and attend. ..Well that and the occasional bake sales.. Luckily enough I live in the Uk so I don't start school till September the 4th (On a Thursday) But I have so many assignments I haven't completed yet. I even have a Food Technology assignment where I have to bake 5 things and take a picture of them and send them to my teacher. Yeah.. like that's happening I'll probably just steal some from a cooking website. ..Wow I'm just the perfect

Why I'm Envious Of Americans

So as some of you may know, I went back to school.. -.- I absolutely hate it and I've only been back for 2 days *sigh* Since this is a pretty important year I'll probably have to stick to posting once a week by completing posts and uploading them on the weekend.  Although whenever I get holidays I will vow to post as much as I can without getting annoying. Now in case you're wondering: Why not complete multiple posts on the weekends and save them as drafts? I wanted to but I realised its better to wait a few days so fresh ideas can come out then type loads of boring rambly ideas in an hour. Hope you understand where I'm coming from :) Anyways lets get onto what I'm supposed to be talking about shall we? At first I was going to talk about answers to questions people have for British people since I'm British but instead I thought It would be better to talk about my envy for Americans Trust me, this is not as serious/evil as it sou

So My Prom Is Next Year...

So recently I done a collab with Caroline Reinhart and we both talked about Prom, you can check out my post here: http://www.emojicorn.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/guest-post-my-first-prom-experience-by.html The thing is, I happily made that post knowing I would not have prom for at least another 2 years. Yeah.. my prom is in 8 months. 8 Months You may be wondering, prom is fun, what's bad about that? Back in primary school it would've been fun but not now, definitely not. I'm not sure why I feel this way but I just really don't want a prom, the stress of trying to look good with probably land me in hospital and my school severely lacks the 'Troy And Gabriella Romance' it so desperately needs. I mean seriously there's more romance between me and my phone than there is in the school, and that's saying something. I'm probably just going to buy a cheap dress from Primark, literally no one cares what you look like and I re