Skip to main content

If I Were A Disney Princess I Would...


Awkward Teen posting twice a week?


Yeah.. I'm on half term right now so I have a lot of spare time on my hands..

So literally 15 minutes ago I looked through my blog notes diary
which, lets face it, is something I rarely go through because my ideas are becoming more and more spontaneous.
When I was looking through the pages, first I was in awe looking at how far my blog had grown in just 7 months but then I stumbled across a few ideas I had jotted down for possible post ideas such as:
  • My Pet Peeves
  • Advice Post (which I'm 94% sure I've done before)
  • How I Lost 42 Pounds
  • How I Get Out Of Bed (When I REALLY Don't Want To)
Now although all of these are intriguing ideas which I may or may not do (depending on demand)
the one I found most intriguing was what I would do if I were a Disney princess because it would be probably be the best experience of my life.
Although some of my policies may be a little....unconventional.

Wait, how does one become a princess in the Disney movies?

*Impromptu google search*

Oh! The princesses are either born as royals or married into it.

I totally knew that..


Lets just say, imagine I was born as a princess (because I'd want to take advantage of having people wait on me hand and foot as a teenager instead of inevitably getting married to a prince at like 16 "by chance")

So if I were to be a teenaged princess some of my policies would be:

No Interruption By Staff Until 10pm:
This is just a common mystery to me, I've seen in Disney movies AND Barbie movies the staff like to arrive early at the royals bedrooms knocking with breakfast.
Now I do appreciate the staff preparing breakfast but I don't wake up until about 9am-ish and then I spend at least an hour watching youtube videos so my policy would be to not force waffles into my mouth at the brink of dawn.
Reasonable policy if I do say so myself.

LIMITED DRESS WEAR!:
I love dresses, believe me but when I watch Disney movies I see the royals wearing dresses every second.
Every.
Single.
Freaking.
Second.
Now I know it looks professional or whatever but the policies would be different with me.
I love the feeling you get when I wear dresses, it makes me feel so free but after a while it gets annoying because I keep tripping up because I get annoyed at holding my dress up to walk every second. 
Also I know the royals do it but I REFUSE TO WEAR A DRESS TO BED.
I practically do the splits in my sleep so I'd find it extremely confusing to fully relax whilst wearing a night gown.
And, well, sometimes a girl just wants to kick back in a pair of leggings, warm socks and a sweater so there is no need for constant dress wear.
(Plus, I utterly refuse to go to the potty wearing a dress, its extremely difficult)
 Dresses would only be worn for super special occasions.
And I mean SUPER special.
I don't ever if the freaking Queen Of Sheba is coming over for tea, I will probably still wear a onesie.
I'm sorry.


No Fancy Schmancy Food:
In royal castles all you see are fancy finger foods and horderves.
That would not be the case with me.
Definitely not, I would never change my eating habits now so don't expect them to change if I was a Disney princess.
To be honest, at a dinner table everyone would probably be like this

And I..
Well I'd be eating like this..
Yay for no shame?

Also, for when the Royal castle has banquets, instead of having tables full of...urm..
(*INSERT SUPER FANCY FOOD HERE BECAUSE I CANT THINK OF ANY RIGHT NOW SOZ)

My style would be more: Burgers, chips and dominoes pizza.
I know, classy.
I'm aware of how bad my eating habits are.

Omg, I've just realised how long this post is getting.
Lets Stop.
I wont lie, I had way too much fun typing out this post, I hope you all enjoy it to!
I have way more 'Princess Policies' but this post would become so long, it'd be unbelievable.
So if you want to see a part 2,
Let me know in the comments!
Also, fellow bloggers I tag you all to do this post, I want to know your policies too!

Happy Reading!

Comments

  1. YESSSS!!! as much as i love disney movies, and trust me i do! why should the servants wake them up so early. i also totally agree with the hour of youtube, its my morning ritual. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are also featured in my new blog post!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for putting me in there! I'll check it out!

      Delete
  2. Haha this was hilarious! I completely agree with you on the last two points, but I'm an early bird and am usually awake for about 1-2 hours before I actually eat breakfast (just because my family is still asleep). :) So being served breakfast in bed would be a dream<3

    That Doctor Who GIF is my life! I love David Tennant!

    x Great post!
    Yasmine// My blog:Cloudy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I'm glad you liked it!
      I'm kind of the same in a way, whether I wake up early or late I will stay in bed for HOURS before I start preparing breakfast but strangely enough I don't think I'd like being given breakfast in bed, I eat weird things and I think i just prefer making my own food :)

      P.s. I've never watched doctor who and I'm completely disappointed in myself for never doing so.

      Delete
  3. This sounds like a great post idea! Except I have no idea what I would like if I was a Disney princess! The most I can think of is my own horse, sword and bow and arrow xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Its interesting to think about, I love your ideas! I'd be stoked if I had my very own bow and arrow :p

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, feel free to leave one xo

Popular posts from this blog

My Thoughts On Going Back To School

So I was inspired by a girl named Izzy to talk about my thoughts on going back to school and I thought it was a great idea! I personally have an extremely strong opinion on school so when I talk about it I speak with 0 filter. I hate school with a fiery passion. (See, I do not sugar coat my hatred) I hate the teachers. I hate the homework. I hate the learning. And I sure as hell hate the horrendous uniform. Seeing my friends is the only thing that convinces me to get up at 6:45 every morning and attend. ..Well that and the occasional bake sales.. Luckily enough I live in the Uk so I don't start school till September the 4th (On a Thursday) But I have so many assignments I haven't completed yet. I even have a Food Technology assignment where I have to bake 5 things and take a picture of them and send them to my teacher. Yeah.. like that's happening I'll probably just steal some from a cooking website. ..Wow I'm just the perfect

Why I'm Envious Of Americans

So as some of you may know, I went back to school.. -.- I absolutely hate it and I've only been back for 2 days *sigh* Since this is a pretty important year I'll probably have to stick to posting once a week by completing posts and uploading them on the weekend.  Although whenever I get holidays I will vow to post as much as I can without getting annoying. Now in case you're wondering: Why not complete multiple posts on the weekends and save them as drafts? I wanted to but I realised its better to wait a few days so fresh ideas can come out then type loads of boring rambly ideas in an hour. Hope you understand where I'm coming from :) Anyways lets get onto what I'm supposed to be talking about shall we? At first I was going to talk about answers to questions people have for British people since I'm British but instead I thought It would be better to talk about my envy for Americans Trust me, this is not as serious/evil as it sou

So My Prom Is Next Year...

So recently I done a collab with Caroline Reinhart and we both talked about Prom, you can check out my post here: http://www.emojicorn.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/guest-post-my-first-prom-experience-by.html The thing is, I happily made that post knowing I would not have prom for at least another 2 years. Yeah.. my prom is in 8 months. 8 Months You may be wondering, prom is fun, what's bad about that? Back in primary school it would've been fun but not now, definitely not. I'm not sure why I feel this way but I just really don't want a prom, the stress of trying to look good with probably land me in hospital and my school severely lacks the 'Troy And Gabriella Romance' it so desperately needs. I mean seriously there's more romance between me and my phone than there is in the school, and that's saying something. I'm probably just going to buy a cheap dress from Primark, literally no one cares what you look like and I re