Skip to main content

What Am I Like In Real Life?


(I'm currently typing this on a Wednesday and I have no idea what day I'm planning to upload this but you'll know what day I chose, obviously)

So the other day I reached 3000 page views (WOO!) and it got me thinking..

Will I ever reveal my name?

As you guys know my identity is anonymous but I don't intend for it to be anonymous forever because I'm an extremely open person.

So for today, I thought it'd be fun to just reveal a few small facts about myself .
(I've wanted to do this post for weeks now but I've always convinced myself out of it, literally the amount of times I've started this post and then deleted this is amazing)

What I'm going to do is post some simple questions and answer them,
Hope you enjoy!

What colour is your hair?
My hair is black&brown (I didn't get brown highlights, its just oddly changing colour)
What colour are your eyes?
Like dark brown-ish
Is your hair long or short?
Its medium length, I'm trying to grow it out
What phone do you have?
I have a Samsung S3 Mini, BUT I WANT THAT NEW ROSE GOLD IPHONE 6S SO BAD
Am I as awkward as I perceive myself to be?
Yes. 100% yes, the other day at school I had a huge packet of Nerds (they are teeny-tiny sweets for anyone that doesn't know what they are) and what did I do?
Spill them
ALL OVER THE FLOOR
in front of everyone and the week before that, when everyone was listening to my form tutor lecture, I decided to subtly fix my skirt and what do I do? Fall of my chair and have everyone laugh at me.
What is my life..
What colour is my skin?
Light brown.
What is my ethnicity?
Half british, half jamaican
Am I outgoing?
I'm an ambivert so whilst I do enjoy going out, I also need time to myself, I also prefer spending time with my family than I do my friends, I sound like a suckish friend but I wont lie, I love my family, with them its like a 24/7 comedy club.
Do your friends know about your blog?
They know it exists but I never tell them the name of it.
Some things I prefer to keep private.
They can see where I'm coming from anyway, they have blogs of their own but on Tumblr.

As for my name, I decided that when I reach 5000 page views I will reveal my name.
I promise.

And that's all for today!
Be sure to leave a comment and ask a question on my F.A.Qs page if you have any!
Thanks for reading and have an awesome day.

Comments

  1. Hey,
    It's so cool your half Jamaican! I was laughing so hard at the Nerds bit. ;)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, Thanks! and It was totally one of the most embarrassing ever, my form tutor was literally trying so hard not to explode in anger at me!

      Delete
  2. you sound like a nice person and spilling nerds can happen to anyone. LOL! :) I like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spilling Nerds on the floor must've broken your heart in half ;-;
    You'll be at that 5k page views milestone in no time! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did, £3 down the drain :(((, I assembled all the nerds into a bag and my friends had no issues with consuming all the dusty floor nerds :P
      And Thank you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, feel free to leave one xo

Popular posts from this blog

My Thoughts On Going Back To School

So I was inspired by a girl named Izzy to talk about my thoughts on going back to school and I thought it was a great idea! I personally have an extremely strong opinion on school so when I talk about it I speak with 0 filter. I hate school with a fiery passion. (See, I do not sugar coat my hatred) I hate the teachers. I hate the homework. I hate the learning. And I sure as hell hate the horrendous uniform. Seeing my friends is the only thing that convinces me to get up at 6:45 every morning and attend. ..Well that and the occasional bake sales.. Luckily enough I live in the Uk so I don't start school till September the 4th (On a Thursday) But I have so many assignments I haven't completed yet. I even have a Food Technology assignment where I have to bake 5 things and take a picture of them and send them to my teacher. Yeah.. like that's happening I'll probably just steal some from a cooking website. ..Wow I'm just the perfect

Why I'm Envious Of Americans

So as some of you may know, I went back to school.. -.- I absolutely hate it and I've only been back for 2 days *sigh* Since this is a pretty important year I'll probably have to stick to posting once a week by completing posts and uploading them on the weekend.  Although whenever I get holidays I will vow to post as much as I can without getting annoying. Now in case you're wondering: Why not complete multiple posts on the weekends and save them as drafts? I wanted to but I realised its better to wait a few days so fresh ideas can come out then type loads of boring rambly ideas in an hour. Hope you understand where I'm coming from :) Anyways lets get onto what I'm supposed to be talking about shall we? At first I was going to talk about answers to questions people have for British people since I'm British but instead I thought It would be better to talk about my envy for Americans Trust me, this is not as serious/evil as it sou

So My Prom Is Next Year...

So recently I done a collab with Caroline Reinhart and we both talked about Prom, you can check out my post here: http://www.emojicorn.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/guest-post-my-first-prom-experience-by.html The thing is, I happily made that post knowing I would not have prom for at least another 2 years. Yeah.. my prom is in 8 months. 8 Months You may be wondering, prom is fun, what's bad about that? Back in primary school it would've been fun but not now, definitely not. I'm not sure why I feel this way but I just really don't want a prom, the stress of trying to look good with probably land me in hospital and my school severely lacks the 'Troy And Gabriella Romance' it so desperately needs. I mean seriously there's more romance between me and my phone than there is in the school, and that's saying something. I'm probably just going to buy a cheap dress from Primark, literally no one cares what you look like and I re