Skip to main content

Reacting To The Vampire Diaries Characters (+Buttons)

I got this idea a few days ago but I wasn't sure whether to proceed with the idea because I had no idea what to call it.

Let me explain.

Basically I haven't made a blogpost about the Vampire Diaries in a long,long time and I, along with other Vampire Diaries fans are waiting for Season 7 to start.
However, The Vampire Diaries does not start until October..
*sigh*

So for most of my holiday I have been crying, non stop..
Anyway back to my point, I thought it would be pretty funny to share my honest opinion on the TVD characters, not sure why, It was either a post about this or my Phan (Dan&Phil) obsession which I may or may not talk about in the future, depending on whether it gets requested

Here are the characters (I'm choosing to talk about the season 6 characters as well as The Originals cast):

Elena Gilbert- Meh, always found her just a tad bit annoying so her leaving doesn't really bother me, although I feel sorry for Damon now.
Stefan Salvatore- Stefan is an Angel
Damon Salvatore- I love Damon and his sense of humour, I feel sorry for him now Elena is slumbering but I'm happy he's super single now (Is that mean?)
Caroline Forbes- No humanity Caroline was better, just saying
Kai Parker- OMG I LOVE HIM HE NEEDS TO MARRY ME, *clears throat* If you aren't aware, I have an extreme obsession with Chris Wood (Kai), at one point I had a fortnight long depression where I wouldn't leave my room and I actually cried because I knew I would never meet/marry him but I'm past it now, sort of.
Bonnie Bennett- She trapped Kai in a prison world, she is not yet forgiven and I know he was super psycho and a sociopath but psshhh- isnt...everyone?
No?
Okay.
Alaric Saltzman- Aw, I'm sympathise with him, his wife and twins died plus his previous girlfriends died, Poor dude 
Matt Honeycutt- ...
Jeremy Gilbert- Adorable
Lor(Enzo)- His accent gives me life <3
 But his association with Lily Salvatore is irritating because she is...irritating.
Tyler Lockwood- Bad doggy
Klaus Mikaelson- He's beautiful but his morals are a little twisted.
Elijah Mikaelson- Classy...and hot.
Rebekah Mikaelson- I love her sass, I feel sad she's not in her normal body (since Claire Holt is on another show) but I like the new character that plays her (Maisie Richardson-Sellars) so I'm glad she's going to be in Season 3 of The Originals.
Oh, just heard she's leaving the Originals...


MOVING ON.
Freya Mikaelson- She's mega powerful and she's a mikaelson which makes her even better, plus she's been cast as a main character for season 3
YAY!
Update: As you may or may not know, I finally got my button working! 
So I have been on a long quest of sharing it with others and grabbing other bloggers buttons.
If you would like to swap buttons then you can either email me (missteenslife@gmail.com) or leave a comment on the 'Buttons' page telling me you've grabbed my button and I'll have yours up as soon as possible. 
By the way, Friday is the day the collab goes up which I'm excited for!
I also got 2000 page views so thanks a bunch guys!
Xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Thoughts On Going Back To School

So I was inspired by a girl named Izzy to talk about my thoughts on going back to school and I thought it was a great idea! I personally have an extremely strong opinion on school so when I talk about it I speak with 0 filter. I hate school with a fiery passion. (See, I do not sugar coat my hatred) I hate the teachers. I hate the homework. I hate the learning. And I sure as hell hate the horrendous uniform. Seeing my friends is the only thing that convinces me to get up at 6:45 every morning and attend. ..Well that and the occasional bake sales.. Luckily enough I live in the Uk so I don't start school till September the 4th (On a Thursday) But I have so many assignments I haven't completed yet. I even have a Food Technology assignment where I have to bake 5 things and take a picture of them and send them to my teacher. Yeah.. like that's happening I'll probably just steal some from a cooking website. ..Wow I'm just the perfect

Why I'm Envious Of Americans

So as some of you may know, I went back to school.. -.- I absolutely hate it and I've only been back for 2 days *sigh* Since this is a pretty important year I'll probably have to stick to posting once a week by completing posts and uploading them on the weekend.  Although whenever I get holidays I will vow to post as much as I can without getting annoying. Now in case you're wondering: Why not complete multiple posts on the weekends and save them as drafts? I wanted to but I realised its better to wait a few days so fresh ideas can come out then type loads of boring rambly ideas in an hour. Hope you understand where I'm coming from :) Anyways lets get onto what I'm supposed to be talking about shall we? At first I was going to talk about answers to questions people have for British people since I'm British but instead I thought It would be better to talk about my envy for Americans Trust me, this is not as serious/evil as it sou

So My Prom Is Next Year...

So recently I done a collab with Caroline Reinhart and we both talked about Prom, you can check out my post here: http://www.emojicorn.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/guest-post-my-first-prom-experience-by.html The thing is, I happily made that post knowing I would not have prom for at least another 2 years. Yeah.. my prom is in 8 months. 8 Months You may be wondering, prom is fun, what's bad about that? Back in primary school it would've been fun but not now, definitely not. I'm not sure why I feel this way but I just really don't want a prom, the stress of trying to look good with probably land me in hospital and my school severely lacks the 'Troy And Gabriella Romance' it so desperately needs. I mean seriously there's more romance between me and my phone than there is in the school, and that's saying something. I'm probably just going to buy a cheap dress from Primark, literally no one cares what you look like and I re