Skip to main content

Things I've Never Experienced

This idea is probably not original but it came to me whilst I was on Instagram, idk why
I thought it'd be pretty fun to do a post idea listing the things I've never experienced in my 18 years of living!
So lets begin:
    #1 Never been to a concert
Yeah this hits close to home cause I've always wanted to go to one but I'm so paranoid someone's going to rob me because after all, you are stood around a huge amount of people.
 Another reason I've never been to one is cause I've never really fangirled over anyone so much that I would be willing to spend huge amounts of money.
But at this moment in time, I'd be very willing to see Kehlani in concert, she's my queen.
    #2 Never had a sibling
Yup, (L)on(e)ly child right here
    #3 Never broken a bone

    ...but lets like try and jinx that.
    #4 Never had acne

    Yeah I have horrendously dry skin, in fact, a dry body.
    Dry eyes, dry scalp, eczema etc.
    Not fun. It also means I've never experienced the whole teenage "break out" period, where teenagers get pimples and stuff, guess it's a good thing, my face is pretty clear but as soon as I step out of the shower, my whole body feels like sandpaper so I have to moisturise like crazy.
    #5 Never had/needed prescription glasses

    I thank my dad for this, since it seems I've inherited his amazing eye-sight.
    #6 Never dyed my hair

    Yup, had black hair all my life, not sure what colour I'd dye my hair, blonde would probably look strange and red....nah probably not.
    #7 Never been to a European country, other than the UK

    I DO WANT TO THOUGH. 
    I really want to go to Frankfurt, Germany, (I'm part German, ya girl wants to explore her roots)
    I also want to go to Amsterdam.
    I don't really have an urge to go to like, Barcelona, you know, the beachy places.
    I prefer going to places where I can sight-see nice buildings and go to big shopping centres.
    #8 Never had a birthday party

    At least, I don't think I have. I cant remember if I have when I was a child.
    #9 Never been on a cruise

    Titanic forever has me frightened.

    That is all! 
    Leave a comment if you've never experienced any of the things I've listed and thanks for reading!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Thoughts On Going Back To School

So I was inspired by a girl named Izzy to talk about my thoughts on going back to school and I thought it was a great idea! I personally have an extremely strong opinion on school so when I talk about it I speak with 0 filter. I hate school with a fiery passion. (See, I do not sugar coat my hatred) I hate the teachers. I hate the homework. I hate the learning. And I sure as hell hate the horrendous uniform. Seeing my friends is the only thing that convinces me to get up at 6:45 every morning and attend. ..Well that and the occasional bake sales.. Luckily enough I live in the Uk so I don't start school till September the 4th (On a Thursday) But I have so many assignments I haven't completed yet. I even have a Food Technology assignment where I have to bake 5 things and take a picture of them and send them to my teacher. Yeah.. like that's happening I'll probably just steal some from a cooking website. ..Wow I'm just the perfect

Why I'm Envious Of Americans

So as some of you may know, I went back to school.. -.- I absolutely hate it and I've only been back for 2 days *sigh* Since this is a pretty important year I'll probably have to stick to posting once a week by completing posts and uploading them on the weekend.  Although whenever I get holidays I will vow to post as much as I can without getting annoying. Now in case you're wondering: Why not complete multiple posts on the weekends and save them as drafts? I wanted to but I realised its better to wait a few days so fresh ideas can come out then type loads of boring rambly ideas in an hour. Hope you understand where I'm coming from :) Anyways lets get onto what I'm supposed to be talking about shall we? At first I was going to talk about answers to questions people have for British people since I'm British but instead I thought It would be better to talk about my envy for Americans Trust me, this is not as serious/evil as it sou

So My Prom Is Next Year...

So recently I done a collab with Caroline Reinhart and we both talked about Prom, you can check out my post here: http://www.emojicorn.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/guest-post-my-first-prom-experience-by.html The thing is, I happily made that post knowing I would not have prom for at least another 2 years. Yeah.. my prom is in 8 months. 8 Months You may be wondering, prom is fun, what's bad about that? Back in primary school it would've been fun but not now, definitely not. I'm not sure why I feel this way but I just really don't want a prom, the stress of trying to look good with probably land me in hospital and my school severely lacks the 'Troy And Gabriella Romance' it so desperately needs. I mean seriously there's more romance between me and my phone than there is in the school, and that's saying something. I'm probably just going to buy a cheap dress from Primark, literally no one cares what you look like and I re